PASS Project/Deaf-Blind Lending Library
View the Library HERE!
Lending Library – Materials for Functional Vision Assessments/Learning Media Assessments
The PASS Project loans a variety of kits and assessments to Indiana teachers of students who are blind or have low vision. Teachers are encouraged to checkout materials to use while assessing their students’ functional vision and when determining the most appropriate learning media. Materials will be loaned on a trial basis allowing teachers to evaluate the product and determine if the purchase of such materials is warranted.
PASS Lending Library Terms and Conditions
In borrowing from the PASS lending library, I agree to:
- Assume responsibility for returning item(s) on time.
- Retain packaging and return item(s) in the same box in which they were sent.
- The borrower is responsible for return cost. Packages may be returned via any trackable carrier, with insurance at discretion of borrower.
- An evaluation form must be filled out and submitted with returned materials.
- Prevent loss or abuse of materials.
- Return item(s) in clean and working order.
- Assume financial responsibility of replacing any item that is lost or damaged beyond repair.
- Obey copyright laws. There will be absolutely no copying of books, CDs/DVDs, or other materials unless permission is provided.
Failure to comply with the terms and conditions stated above may result in loss of library privileges.